Fitness Category Rules
Fitness is the perfect division for women who have a gymnastic, aerobic, dance or similar.
The look can be classed as fit and athletic but the competitor should be able to perform a routine displaying strength and flexibility.
- Competitors will compete in a two-piece suit. The bottom of the suit must be v-shaped. No G-Strings/ thongs are permitted. Competitors can compete in an off the rack suit. All swimsuits must be in good taste.
- Competitors must wear high heels- please see link with heel and costume pictures
- Competitors may wear jewellery.
- Round two (2) is maximum two minute routine.
- The contestants should have shape to their muscles but not size, definition or vascularity as in bodybuilding physique
The contestants will be brought out on stage in one or more lines for quarter turns.
TWO PIECE SWIMSUIT - ROUND 1:
- Competitors will be judged wearing a two-piece swimsuit and heels.
- Judges will have the opportunity to compare competitors against each other
Judges will score the degree of athleticism using the following criteria:
- Overall physical appearance including -
- Overall Presentation
Round 2: Fitness
Each athlete will perform a maximum two minute routine.
Judges will use four (4) aspects to score this round using the following criteria:
- Strength: The amount and types of strength moves. The degree of difficulty of these moves. The ease and correctness of the moves.
- Flexibility: The number and types of flexibility moves. The degree of difficulty of these moves. The ease and correctness of the moves.
- Cardiovascular: The tempo of the routine.
- Overall Package: Full general assessment including but not limited to creativity, stage presence, outfits, hair and make-up
- The mandatory movements within the routine, in no specific order, in Women's Fitness are as follows:
- Push Up (of any kind)
- High Kicks
- Straddle Hold
- Side Split
The 2-Piece Swimsuit round will be judged during prejudging and the 2 Minute Fitness Routine will be performed and scored during finals.